As a minority-owned business, we are committed to promoting workplace diversity.
We understand the deep and lasting benefits of a diverse workplace, both for employees and for corporations who are looking to build and retain top-notch talent. We implemented a supplier diversity policy to bolster other minority-owned businesses and to provide partnership and guidance to corporations seeking to achieve their diversity spend goals. We support small, women-owned and minority-owned businesses and maintain an ongoing commitment to develop diverse supplier relationships that exemplify our support of historically underutilized businesses.
Our Supplier Diversity Mission
We are committed to maintain a supplier community that reflects our current and prospective customers and offers a wide range of perspectives and capabilities. Not only do we utilize a diverse network of small, women-owned, veteran and minority-owned businesses to support our customers and corporate mission, we believe strongly in utilizing the goods and services provided by these organizations.
Interested in joining our diverse supplier community? Register now.
Our Diversity Principles
- Measure, market and manage all supplier diversity initiatives that benefit not only Zempleo, but our diverse client base as well.
- Communicate the benefits of a supplier diversity program by recognizing business partners who have a program and encouraging others to develop a strategy focused on supplier diversity and inclusion.
- Maintain a sustainable supplier diversity program that is based on business ethics and practicality while also strengthening relationships in the communities where we do business.
- Provide mentoring to small and other historically underutilized businesses.
- Support our clients and their respective supplier diversity programs.
How We Do It
We put our mission and diversity principles into action by creating and maintaining supplier diversity goals and establishing partnership benchmarks for certified diversity, women-owned and veteran-owned businesses. We have developed robust policies and processes to ensure inclusion of qualified and diverse suppliers. Additionally, we evaluate the success of our supplier diversity program on a regular basis to track progress and measure outcomes. By integrating and expanding our diverse supplier base throughout our business, we continue to achieve our goals both fiscally and in the number of diverse suppliers we utilize.
Diverse Supplier Registration
By registering in our Diverse Supplier Database, you have the potential opportunity to provide business and/or services to our current and future clients dependent upon their procurement goals.
What Our Clients Are Saying
We provide high-touch service and expert industry guidance for leading organizations who trust their HR challenges to a minority-owned company that has the resources and capacity to provide scalable solutions.
View Case Studies
Schedule a Consultation
Gain peace of mind and stay compliant by choosing an MBE partner with the expertise to handle all your payroll and staffing needs. Contact us for a complimentary, 30-minute consultation to discuss how we can help.